Following Government guidance, we have implemented a host of new safeguards to protect both you, our clients, and our team.
Although our salon experience will be different, we will do all we can to make it as welcoming and as safe as possible.
Protocols in place
- Special Screening Area / Contactless Temperature Check.
- Deep Cleaning.
- Hand Sanitisers at each Station.
- Hospital Grade Sanitising Wipes to clean each station between use, and all surfaces and touch points.
- A one way system in place, and salon capacity limited to allow for distancing.
- Hair tools thoroughly cleaned using ‘Barbicide’ after each use.
- Disposable Gowns and Towels.
- Nightly ‘Cold Fogging’ using a fine misted hospital grade disinfectant to eradicate bacteria/viruses from all surfaces and air conditioning units.
- Comprehensive staff training in Covid 19 Prevention.
- Clearly social distancing as we know it doesn’t apply, as with transport etc so we would ask you to bring face coverings.
- All staff have been issued with masks, visors, and disposable aprons.